POSITION: ENTERPRISE CHANGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
LOCATION: ABUJA / LAGOS
REFERENCE NO: CRA001
Responsible for supporting the build, growth and maintenance of change capability and organizational resiliency across the enterprise.
- Coach business leaders on change management strategies, and provide change management support for key initiatives.
- Assist in the growth and maintenance of the enterprise wide change management methodology and in building internal capabilities in this area.
- Apply practical change management practices to driving project ROI and achieving company strategy.
- Model change management best practices.
- Thought-leader and advocate for enterprise change management.
- Execute on change management for key business initiatives including, enterprise transformation efforts, and other business process and technology projects across all business functions.
- Work with key business leaders – assess, develop and implement change management strategies and plans that ready the organization for change by minimizing employee resistance and business disruption, maximizing employee engagement, and driving faster adoption of the changes impacting employees in the organization.
- Provide coaching and guidance to other change management practitioners.
- Bachelor’s in business or related field.
- Prosci Certification, Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) a plus.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of business experience with at least 3-5 years’ experience in organizational change management and/or delivering strategic programs.
- Must have experience with change management processes, theory and frameworks.
- Must be highly flexible and creative with a strong ability to influence and lead change within all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills. Must work independently with little direction.
- Able to move multiple things forward simultaneously.
- Must be a people-focused leader.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above – described qualifications, please send your resume (maximum 4 pages) by June 20th 2018 to email@example.com.