POSITION: IT ENTERPRISE GOVERNANCE SPECIALIST
LOCATION: ABUJA / LAGOS
REFERENCE NO: CRA002
IT Strategy Experts for Governance model’s hardware, software operating models, organisation design, implementation roadmap development, financial impacts, Works within IT Project Governance to provide oversight, direction and guidance / consultation for IT projects from project request submission through project close-out and post-implementation review.
- Works within IT Project Governance to provide oversight, direction and guidance/consultation for IT projects from project request submission through project close-out and post-implementation review.
- Assists with the development, promulgation, implementation and regular updates of IT Project Management and Systems Development standards, policies, and guidelines and any other governance policies and procedures needed for the overall IT governance framework.
- Initiate and conduct ongoing and regular IT Policy, Process, Procedure, and Standard reviews to ensure technology and governance best practices are incorporated into the agency’s set of procedures and improve business and IT compliance with legislative and regulatory policies which impact IT deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited university; or experience
- Proven experience in SSAE-18 SOC2, SOX, IAM and PCI audits.
- Strong audit or compliance domain knowledge
- Strong vendor management desired
- Knowledge of Data Center Operations, IT Governance, security, risk and compliance standards and process.
- 5 or more years of Information Technology experience, ISO 27001 experience, SOC/SOX/PCI related audits.
- 5 or more years of experience with Project Management
- 5 or more years with Cloud experiences
- Experience leading projects and service delivery initiatives Project
- Certification highly desirable such as; CISA, CISSP, GIAC
If you are interested in this position and meet the above – described qualifications, please send your resume (maximum 4 pages) by June 20th 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.